Refill Your Wiper Fluid Because it is That Easy
At one point or another, all of us want to be able to say we’ve opened the hood of our vehicles and known where something goes, or its function. We know we can leave that stuff to our service pros in Oklahoma City, but if there is one thing you, and anyone else in the world can do, it’s changing your wiper fluid, and we’re going to tell you how to do it.
- Open up the hood of your vehicle, and find the washer fluid reservoir, which is the white and transparent container that has a windshield or water symbol on the cap
- If you have a rear wiper, there might be a separate reservoir that you can use as well
- Remove the caps and check the fluid level of each one. If it’s full, you don’t need to add any more
- If you see that fluid is low, be sure to carefully pour it into the reservoir until it almost reaches the top
- Put the caps back on tightly, and close the hood
That’s it. You’re done. You can pat yourself on the back. Of course, we’re here to answer any other questions and perform the service and maintenance that is above your knowledge level, so if you’re in need reach out to Bob Howard Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM, and we’d be happy to help you today!