Get the Details on the 2017 Jeep Compass in OKC
Here at Bob Howard Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM, the excitement levels are high as 2017 models begin to fill our showroom serving Oklahoma City. Among these is the new 2017 Jeep Compass, which provides a standout option for those of you looking for a compact SUV, and today, we’d like to highlight some of its many features on the 2017 edition of the vehicle.
- The 2017 Jeep Compass provides standout capability, style, and performance in all weather conditions
- You can achieve standout fuel economy on the Jeep Compass with up to 30 miles per gallon on the highway
- You’re getting Jeep Trail Rated 4×4 capabilities with the Freedom Drive II off-road package available for extra handling off the beaten path
- You’ll find that the 2017 Jeep Compass has three drivetrain configurations, providing you with many options, along with transmission options, as well
- There’s up to 2,000 pounds of towing capacity on the new Jeep Compass
- The 2017 Jeep Compass comes in two distinct trims, with seven unique exterior colors, plus offers five interior colors
- You’ll be able to find standout comfort, cargo space, and safety and technology features onboard for a confident and secure ride
You can learn more by stopping in to see us here in our showroom, where our team would be happy to discuss all new Jeep vehicles with you. We can answer any questions you might have, and arrange test drives at your convenience.